DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
Evenglow is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior community offering quality services and care in the Pontiac area. Evenglow provides a continuum of services to residents that include: independent and assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitation. We are seeking candidates for the position of Director of Development.
Evenglow’s Director of Development, reporting to its President & CEO, is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy to grow its donation, gift, endowment and bequest programs as well as cultivating and increasing Evenglow’s donor portfolio. The Development Director represents Evenglow Lodge in various capacities by serving on boards and actively participating in various faith-based agencies. The position requires travel 20% of the time.
- Actively participate in the Great Rivers Conference as Evenglow’s Golden Cross representative.
- Lead the Evenglow Guild (nonprofit, volunteer organization).
- Deliver Public appearances/accept speaking engagements to raise the profile of Evenglow Lodge
- Meet with current and potential donors and supporters to build and nurture their commitment to Evenglow and its mission and strategy
- Utilize Evenglow’s donor management system to effectively manage donor information; provide and present relevant data and statistical analysis to the President & CEO and board of trustees as directed.
- Strategic fund development plan that includes: donations, gifts, and bequests
- Endowment program that includes targeted growth and sustainability goals
- Undergraduate in business, public relations, marketing or other related degree is required.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in development with a strong track record of success in developing and managing effective donor relationships
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills with large groups as well as with individuals.
- Demonstrated success in setting priorities, coordinating multiple projects, handling details, and working effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
Evenglow offers a generous benefit package that includes group health, dental and vision benefits, a strong retirement plan with company match, and a paid time off plan (PTO) that includes sick, vacation and holiday pay. Apply in person; online at www.evenglowlodge.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
215 East Washington Street
Pontiac, Illinois 61764
EOE: M/F / Disability / Veteran